Monday, June 10, 2013

Tough Chic

It was my first time to go to Bloggers United last June 1. I was so excited because I will see my favorite bloggers and inspirations--- Kryz Uy and Cheyser Pedregosa in person! Yay! Before this event, I was just looking at their pictures on their blog posts on the web. It's like a dream come true! lol! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring home some stuff from the bazaar since there were only few things left and I got at SMX around 2 pm in the afternoon. It's very late if you're really wanting to buy good items from your favorite bloggers. It's like I spent 100 pesos (entrance fee) for taking pictures with my favorite bloggers! Haha! I'd tell you the crowd was insane! I didn't expect that the line was so looooooooong!

Anyway, here's what I wore to BU5!









(c) Saskia Sacro

F21 vest and tank top, Topshop tights, necklace from SM accessories, Tutum boots

Have a nice day everyone! :)

xx,
Style Walker

2 comments:

  1. Totally dig this look! :) The boots are awesome.

    xx, Channie
    http://channieonthecover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete