Saturday, August 4, 2012

Start of Something New

I've been thinking of blogging for how many times. Finally! This is it! So, what made me think to blog? My classmates and friends in high school always tell that I'm a "fashionista". And, of course, I'm FLATTERED! Hahaha. I'm also inspired by so many bloggers so I decided to make my own.

Here's what I wore in school last Wednesday. Sadly, our classes were suspended because of the typhoon Gener so I wasn't able to flaunt my outfit longer. Hehe


  

 

F21 dress, Topshop leggings, San-Sue clutch, Charles and Keith heels, necklace from my sister

Stay safe everyone! ;)

xx, 
Style Walker



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi love! A good start!

    I would be happy to have you as a member/reader of my blog! Follow me there via Google Friends Conect.

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete